- The Bible to be the inspired and infallible authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God eternally manifested in the Person of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, in His vicarious and atoning sacrifice through His shed Blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension, and in His personal return in power and glory upon the earth.
- Regeneration and conversion through faith in Jesus Christ is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity.
- Water baptism is not a saving ordinance but is essential in obedience to the Gospel and should be administered by immersion.
- The Gospel includes holiness of heart and life, healing of the body, and a definite personal experience with the Holy Spirit whereby the gifts of the Spirit become active in the life of the believer. This work of the Holy Spirit is for men, women, and children.
- In the bodily resurrection of believers at the end time and the judgment of all mankind; the just unto eternal life and the unjust into eternal damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the full function of the five-fold ministry, which was given to perfect and equip the saints, so they can enter into the work of their ministry, thereby edifying the whole Body of Christ.
- Both men and women may be called to service and or church ministry without restriction due to gender. (Romans 16:1-15; Galatians 3:26-28; Acts 2:7-18)