Join a special breed of outstanding students as they prepare themselves for the high call of God on their lives. We attract passionate students who are not satisfied with the status-quo of religion, who draw on our Spirit-filled, cutting-edge Bible School. Spirit Ministries Training Centre (SMTC) is not your typical Bible School - quite unlike no other - whose desire is for the manifestation of the power and presence of the Holy Spirit in our midst. We welcome the glory of God and presence of the Holy Spirit and have determined to lay aside all agendas and plans when He manifests in our School.
SMTC is located in downtown Hamilton in Ontario. Come and visit us or contact us for more information. Our application forms can be downloaded in the Admissions section of our Student menu.
To apply, here is what you need to do...
- Check our academics statement.
- Review our admissions requirements.
- Download and prepare all required application forms.
- Make sure you meet the appropriate Fall and Winter deadlines.
- Submit your application.
You've sent in your application and now you're waiting to hear back.
Here are your next steps
- If you haven't done so already, visit Spirit Ministries Training Centre now!
- Make sure all your documents arrive before the deadline .
- Check your application status.
- Call our registrar's office for information on your application status. We will be implementing an on-line application status review in the near future.
Congratulations! Your application has been accepted and you have been given an Letter of Acceptance. Now secure the offer and make your vision a reality!
- You will receive a Letter of Acceptance in the mail.
- Pay your fees: Tuition Deposit of $250.00 is payable 10 days after receipt of your Letter of Acceptance. If you have questions regarding this, please contact the Admissions Office.
- Other important information.
*Note: SMTC reserves the right to withdraw your Letter of Acceptance if:
- You do not meet all the conditions of Admissions;
- If you experience or forsee any problems in paying the tuition deposit, please call our registrar's office in a timely manner in order to resolve your situation.
- Attending Classes - During the first day of class, students will be given schedules, course descriptions, binders/notes from each class and any list of materials, pens etc that students may need.
- Books - Students will be given a list of the books that will be used for each course. Students are required to purchase all their books (approximately $150 - $200 per semester).
- E-mail - Do I need an SMTC e-mail? We are currently looking at the possiblity of giving each student an SMTC email address. Students will be notified during orientation.
- Getting Involved - All students will be involved in a choice of various Student Ministries, which counts towards their final grade. More information to follow on Orientation Day.
- Restaurants - There are many restaurants and fast food outlets in the area around SMTC within a 5km radius.
- Tuition - Enrolment deposits. Paying your student fees. More >>